- Avg. revenue /month$3,441
- Avg. sessions /month20,097
- Avg. profit /month$1,369
Why this business was started
I saw this product while on a trip to Shenzhen in China and I had previously ran dropshipping stores but this product had a huge wow factor so I decided to make a store around the product. I thought the product would do great on tiktok and I have a personal tiktok page with around 100,000 followers so I had knowledge with tiktok before. On the first day I posted the video I had 4 followers I woke up the next day with 200 followers which was amazing and throughout that day I gained over 2000 followers which I finished the day with 2,500 followers on the platform and almost 40 orders in one day as well. From there I carried on posting as I still am to this day.
The reason of selling this business
As I said in the title I am a young student and I begin my studies again in September, I would also like to try and go down the influencer route in life by starting a youtube channel as well as starting to post again on my tiktok page. I have a huge passion for this brand as I have a huge interest in food and drink brands and tiktok as well so I truly believe this store could do 6 figures a month with the right people involved.
What's involved in running this business
- Posting tiktok videos
- Contacting and speaking to influencers to promote the page
- costumer service via email and sms
- Editing CSV files and sending to suppliers
- Contacting suppliers via Wechat and Whatsapp - I will put you in touch with the suppliers directly who I have a good relationship with.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$3,441Verified
- Avg. sessions /month20,097Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,369
- Profit Margin40%
- Avg. sales /month400
- Shopify plan
- Email marketing, currency conversion
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsVia email after payment is complete and other designs or mockups that I have can also been sent over as part of the package.
Personal support after sale2 weeks of personal support for 1 hour a day everyday including the weekend. I will give you support with connecting to influencers my suppliers, dropshipping warehouses. Any other questions I will be avaible to answer for a year after the store is sold.
Product photosAlready in the shopify network on the store videos from tiktok can be downloaded as well.
Social mediaTotal followers26,047subscribers
How to grow this business
- Within the week of handing over ownership I would carry on posting simple TikTok videos to our fanbase of over 25,000 followers on TikTok. I would suggest the next owner either pay for other creators to make content for them or for them to make the content themselves by buying a tripod product and a ring light. Most TikTok videos do well with natural light so you might not need a ring light, you would put an automated voiceover on the video as well, at the same time I would get you in touch with an email and SMS marketer who would help you increases returning rates of customers and therefore increase your conversion rates.
- Within a month I would start running paid TikTok ads through TikTok directly which we already have set up for the site, you could start optimizing ads with the first 1-2 weeks of running ads. At the same time as this, I would start to pay influencers on TikTok and Instagram to promote the brand and if you had the funds I would use an agency to market to the right audience.
- Within a year I would start to buy in stock for a major supplier in China which I could set up. Once the product arrives you could store them in a normal warehouse, A home, A office or a 3PL warehouse which ships out the products for you and gives you less work.
- Within 5 years I would start to build a brand around eye-catching food and drink products and start building a larger audience on other social platforms as well as getting your branded products in stores with custom packaging.
Skills to have
The store is not run with oberlo so no oberlo skill is required. The new owner should ideally have some ideas with marketing the business via TikTok and should be familiar with Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat platforms. Having knowledge of other online businesses would help as well but what I am providing here is a full package and I feel the TikTok and Shopify platform is quite easy to learn in a short amount of time
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.