- Avg. revenue /month$45
- Avg. sessions /month226
- Avg. profit /month$49
Fate Designs features funky, high quality, Canadian-made clothing catered to the growing athleisure and festival niches.
Fate responds colourfully to the call to responsibility we are asked to take as guests and stewards on this planet during these uncertain times by creating durable, keepsake pieces, largely containing eco-conscious materials manufactured in close range to where the final piece crafted, in Montreal, Canada.
The athleisure industry is already huge and the festival lifestyle is taking off in leaps and bounds. With a little bit of vision, product diversification and proper marketing, this thing could springboard into the world of yoga and adventure, and become a cornerstone at parties.
These clothes are made-to-order. There is no physical inventory, and everything is dropshipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Market research, ads, social media engagement, email capture
- Keep the funky vibe implied in the photo campaigns, but gear them more toward yoga/meditation/outdoor adventure/dancing
- A more concerted effort into contacting shops and gyms to establish wholesale accounts.
- Refine collections down to a few specific outfits every season and use a dropshipping service to connect products from other stores to accessorize the idea of the lifestyle (ie, cork yoga mats, biodegradable sparkles, etc.)
-Creating each piece of art featured -Sleepless nights placing the art onto templates -Arranging photoshoots -All the Shopify admin
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$45Verified
- Avg. sessions /month226Verified
- Avg. profit /month$49
- Profit Margin25%
- Avg. sales /month2
Other details about profit: I've barely even pushed this site into the world. But the face value profit for any item of clothing is approximately 50%. The reason why I haven't gotten into a steady profit stream: turns out I'm far more interested in making art than owning a business.
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsSee comment below
- Personal support after sale-Casual creative input, as it comes.
- Product photosAll the photos you see on the site and more will be transferred via Google Drive.
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing list34subscribers
-Reach out to gyms / yoga studios / festival merchants as stockists - Expand creative and do more photoshoots featuring the clothing as works of art -Influencer relations. -Work with other designers to strengthen store selection and widen web presence.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.