The story of your business. Why did you decide to start the business and how long have you been running it?
- I decided to start the business based on the exploding gaming market that analysts expect to grow 1000%+ over the next 5 years. The store has been open for ~3 months.
What work have you already put into building the store?
- The store is fully built out including 50+ high converting products with product descriptions, plugins (mailing list, upselling, discounts, sales urgency, etc), and an incredible performing Facebook ad set and strategy.
What's included in the sale? Aside from the store itself, are there social media accounts, inventory or domains that will be included?
- The sale includes the store, the domain, the Facebook ad strategy along with the highly converting adset, and the remaining inventory for one of the products.
Describe the business model. Do you drop ship or hold the inventory yourself?
- I began the store with in house inventory and after the brand gained recognition as reputable and reliable, I moved everything over into dropshipping. 100% of the inventory is now dropshipped and setup for automated fulfillment. I do have ~$300 worth of inventory left over I will ship to the buyer.
Buyers want to understand how they can make money from this business.
What have you done to attract customers? Here you can describe your store's marketing strategies ie. advertising campaigns, relationships with social media influencers, or successful email campaigns.
- The main source of the stores revenue is through the high converting Facebook ad that the buyer will receive. The other portion comes through SEO as Gamers Deli has been featured in multiple videos by YouTubers with millions of viewers. The buyer will be introduced to the YouTuber to continue a partnership if wished.
What is your cost of customer acquisition? Here you can explain what it costs to generate sales.
- The Facebook campaign averages ~$3 cost per sale which is incredible! This is due to the high converting adset and the data I have built up. The other sources of income are 100% free of cost through SEO and existing YouTube videos and make up nearly 30% of purchases.
Do you have recurring customers? Businesses with loyal customers are attractive to buyers looking to get up and running immediately.
- Yes, while I do have more single purchase customers, ~5%-~10% are recurring and are high spending customers that bring in a good amount of revenue.
Why are you selling the business? This helps buyers understand you as the seller and helps them trust whether or not your business is a good investment.
- I'm selling my business as I would like to explore other investment opportunities and need an amount of capital to begin. This shop will easily provide the capital I need through profitable sales in a month or two but my window to invest in this opportunity is closing.
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||