- Avg. Revenue /month$26USD
- Avg. Sessions /month199
- Avg. Profit /month$1USD
- After careful inspection and thorough market study, I realized there was an important demand and great potential in the photography niche, especially in the United States.
- E-commerce businesses being on the rise since a decade, I decided the most cost-effective and efficient way to sell photography products was to launch an online photography store using dropshipping.
- I agreed to work on a dropshipping basis with AliExpress manufacturers/suppliers because of the important margin potential such deal could offer.
- The online store isn't selling as much as I expected to be able to carry on the activity on a full-time or even part-time basis.
- I didn't enjoy the work setting as an online store owner. Spending my whole day in front of a laptop alone in my house isn't how I enjoy working neither how I see myself working from now on.
- Daily showcasing and promoting the store's products on social media (Facebook, Instagram)
- Regularly launching and monitoring advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- Regularly updating the online store's product selection and features (e.g. using Shopify apps)
- Searching, contacting and negotiating partnerships with additional product manufacturers and suppliers
- Searching, contacting and negotiating affiliate partnerships with professional photographers
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$26USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month199Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$1USD
- Profit Margin15%
- Avg. Sales /month1
- Shopify plan
- Mailchimp, GDPR Banner, Zipify Pages, Boost Sales - UpSell & CrossSell, Powtoon, Areviews, InstaBadge
- Facebook, Google Ads
- Legal (Website Terms and Conditions), Translation
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assets
Official logo images, ad videos, social media and website images through e-mail or WeTransfer.
- Personal support after sale
Available through chat (Skype) to provide explanation and support to the owner. I can be available several times a week during the first month following the sale of the store to the new owner.
- Product photos
All of the store's product photos through e-mail or WeTransfer.
- Mailing list2subscribers
- Create partnerships with better-known photography manufacturers and suppliers (e.g. Manfrotto for tripods, Lowepro for camera bags, Leica for digital cameras, etc..)
Extensive digital marketing skills to be able to launch successful online advertising campaigns.
Why buy a business on Exchange
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team