- Avg. revenue /month$4,733
- Avg. sessions /month13,362
- Avg. profit /month$686
Why this business was started
I started this business as my second dropshipping store and because I recognized immediately that this style of artwork was a winning product. As long as you target the right audience, the pieces essentially sell themselves. I was able to build a social media following very quickly and the products are very popular, as expected.
The reason of selling this business
I have other businesses as well as freelance work so I'm trying to scale down.
What's involved in running this business
- Order fulfillment through Oberlo (two-click process that could be further automated).
- Marketing and advertising. Most sales currently come from Facebook and Instagram ads (which will be included in the sale). Successful ads are currently running and the accounts come with mature pixels. The store also includes some automated email marketing.
- Customer service, primarily through email. Current volume around 5 emails per day. Some customer service also through Facebook and Instagram. Could be outsourced.
- Maintain (and build if you want) social media following, particularly Instagram
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$4,733Verified
- Avg. sessions /month13,362Verified
- Avg. profit /month$686
- Profit Margin15%
- Avg. sales /month130
- Shopify plan
- Paid apps
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsI will transfer a collection of roughly 15 branded logos for the store, including social media banner images, etc. I will transfer the actual files via DropBox or another method.
Personal support after saleI can provide a brief orientation to the store. I will also provide support as needed for customer service for open orders (orders placed before the sale). I'll be available via email for questions within reason (as determined by me) for 30 days after sale.
Product photosPhotos will remain on the website.
SuppliersWe have relationships with our suppliers via AliExpress. The AliExpress account will be transferred with the sale.
How to grow this business
- Expand to other marketing channels, especially Google Ads. These products would perform well on Google.
- Continue to build Instagram following and possibly expand to other social channels. Already over 5,000 Instagram followers and growing every day.
- Add new products, especially frames and/or framed art
- Find US-based or non-AliExpress suppliers, or an agent, to provide faster and more reliable shipping for customers
Skills to have
- Understanding of dropshipping business model and using AliExpress/Oberlo for order fulfillment
- Some knowledge of Facebook/Instagram marketing or another solid marketing technique
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.