- Avg. revenue /month$6,049
- Avg. sessions /month6,492
- Avg. profit /month$1,923
Why this business was started
Being a digital note taker myself, I often encounter the problem of pencil slipping on the smooth glass screen. I tried looking for solutions on the market but they were either too expensive or doesn't exactly solve the problem. That lead to finding products that solve this specific problem and eventually I stumbled upon the paper texture screen protector which are more affordable and does better than the competition. The Facebook ads customer acquisition method was chosen because the main competitor isn't huge on Facebook and there is a gap that needs to be filled. After testing the product via Facebook ads, I see purchases right away which indicated clear demand in the niche. The decision paid off well with a brand that has done over $78k in rev and average $1k in profit each month.
The reason of selling this business
Selling the store is a hard decision, time and effort were poured into this business for 10 months. But I wanted to sell this business after re-aligning my goals. I figured out that instead of starting and building a business myself, I prefer helping others scale their established business through Facebook ads. That lead to me starting an Facebook ads agency and now having 5 clients on board.
It has taken pretty much all of my time leaving little to no time for this store. I believe someone who has a passion for ecommerce and building brands can help take this business to new heights.
What's involved in running this business
- Generate traffic - Primarily using Facebook ads, tasks include creating ad campaigns, monitoring ad performance and decide to scale or kill ad sets. Occasionally put in more creatives to test.
- Converting traffic to sale: The landing page is optimized for conversion, it can be further optimized by adding more UGC's onto the page, creating more social proof.
- Maintaining customer relations: Reply to email enquiries about order status, common sizing questions, return and refunds. This store also has established Klaviyo email flow including post purchase email flow nurturing and selling products to customers. This often results in 2 or more purchases after the initial conversion.
- Fulfilling orders - All orders are fulfilled by a private agent in China, shipping times is 10 - 12 days using Yunexpress. Everyday an invoice will be generated and once it is paid for, the agent will ship out the orders.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$6,049Verified
- Avg. sessions /month6,492Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,923
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month300
- Shopify plan
- Reconvert Upsell
- Transaction fees
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsLogo, website banner images, and PSD files. They are included with the store.
Personal support after sale1 month after sale support in facebook ads, product research and fulfillment. Support will be provided via zoom calls or slack channel.
Product photosCustom product images in PSD and PNG. They are included with the store.
SuppliersPrivate agent based in China. Fast shipping.
How to grow this business
Currently the store only acquires customers on Facebook. There are huge opportunity in expanding to multi-channel such as Google and snapchat. Previous efforts to grow this business using Facebook ads has been successful and I would continue using the same methods to scale and grow the brand.
- Optimize for SEO, with low competition keywords which are easy to rank for with good content.
- Influencer marketing - passionate niche with a lot of artists / students looking for solution
- Purchase stock and further reduce the cost of goods.
- Multichannel marketing - Google and Snapchat.
Skills to have
The new owner would need basic Facebook ads management skills including creating basic creatives, reading the ads data and make decision to scale or kill ad sets. Alternatively, this can be outsourced to an agency or freelancer. (I can provide intro to good freelancers or agencies).
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.