- Avg. revenue /month$11,391
- Avg. sessions /month23,977
- Avg. profit /month$3,900
- Inventory value$20,000
Why this business was started
NOTICE: Under penalties of trademark infringement, by reading this, I promise not to distribute or copy any of the brand resources, including colours, logos, designs, and any other elements, legally protected and owned by Insignia Jewels, before acquiring the business or obtaining an official license, issued by Insignia Jewels. .......................................................................................................................................
Business is the most beautiful example of art and science combined together, in my opinion, and it has always been in my DNA. I have never worked for someone, rather, I follow my passion and advance as an entrepreneur.
During the completion of my degree at ESCP Business School, I have developed Insignia Jewels and Insignia Experience from scratch. The main objective at that time was to create something unique, with a very strict brand language, and with a business model that could be easily scaled and fully automated. Money was never the priority. I was on my way of scaling the businesses to new heights, collecting investments, and never stopping to grow. Insignia Jewels has now expanded into various different collections with different price ranges, subscription based products, and much more.
As per the business plan, massively internationalising Insignia Jewels is the vision I have for the nearer future, where I see the business becoming one of the fastest growing unique brands in Europe, as well as aggressively expanding and establishing our brand across the United States and the United Kingdom, not just in the jewelry industry, but also in the food, travel and innovation industries, where the brand will be widely known and respected for its customer experience across all industries and locations, which is our main objective. Insignia differentiates itself from the competition by making sure the whole customer journey, no matter if it happens online or in a retail store, is first-class and unique enough to make the customer want to come back.
Our mission is to make sure that any woman can find the jewel of her dreams at Insignia Jewels. We believe in giving back and supporting charities, and therefore, 10% of our profits go towards space exploration (The Planetary Society) and breast cancer treatment and research (BCRF).
The reason of selling this business
After years of developing and growing Insignia, I have decided to sell the business to someone who can lead it further up to an even more aggressive global expansion and probably even an IPO in the next 3-7 years. It feels like giving your child to someone else. I want to make sure Insignia lands in the right hands due too how quick its already grown and the potential it has.
The reason behind this is that me, the current owner, always loved a combination of finance and technology more than any other industry. I am currently working on a second fin-tech project that has a potential to become the biggest business in its niche (similar to Airbnb) and has already secured a $2,000,000 investment, with a partner that I have met at ESCP Business School in London during the completion of my degree. Managing both Insignia and our fin-tech project has been exhausting, and therefore, I decided to fully focus on one of the businesses - our fin-tech project, and lead it straight to an IPO.
Insignia has huge potential in both Europe and abroad, the business has been profitable for its entire lifespan and with extremely low operating expenses. With a combination of good investments and high-skilled professionals, it can become a huge, global brand specialized and recognized in many industries.
What's involved in running this business
- Managing the e-commerce store
- Developing and scaling new products
- Posting on social media
- Running and managing advertising campaigns
- Managing Amazon Seller (FBA) account
- Analysing the store's performance
- Communicating with suppliers and retailers
- Providing customer support
Our partner warehouses in China and the US fulfil and ship the orders, therefore, there is no need to pack, prepare and ship any of them. This can be scaled to 7 or even 8 figures, our partners will easily cope with that.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$11,391Verified
- Avg. sessions /month23,977Verified
- Avg. profit /month$3,900
- Inventory value$20,000
- Profit Margin22%
- Avg. sales /month700
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- Retail space rental
- That includes all of our Shopify add-ons, lawyer, accountant
- An approximate budget that goes towards all types of advertising, monthly.
- Recurring Charges software (for Insignia Jewelry Club)
- Shipping the orders and their packaging
Logo and branding assetsWhite and black Insignia Jewels logos, multiple videos with a 3D Insignia Jewels logo, various brand elements, brand colors, brand fonts, hundrends of advertisement-ready photographs and graphics, and much more. Everything can be transferred digitally as per customer request, in any format.
Personal support after saleA full training on how to utilise all of the resources, apps, add-ons, platforms, marketing platforms, SEO tools, analytical tools, etc. straight after the purchase, as well as 4 weeks of support at any aspect of the business. This can be discussed and prolonged, as per customer request.
Product photosOver 1000 of custom-made photographs & videos in high quality (many of them - in 4K), and over 1000 of purchased photos & videos (that match the brand language), that could be used for virtually anything. Everything can be transferred digitally as per customer request, in any format.
SuppliersRelations with multiple suppliers in China, India and the United States, ready to produce any type of fashion and apparel accessories, with adequate MOQs and affordable prices, including singular bespoke orders and gold/silver jewelry. We have been working for more than 2 years with our main supplier in China, and our relationship is more of close friends, built on long-term trust.
How to grow this business
PLEASE, READ THIS CAREFULLY
Depending, on what package you choose, we include a 40-page business plan (specific to the package), that includes:
- An executive summary,
- Vision statement,
- Mission statement,
- Business structure,
- Roles & responsibilities,
- Professionals to be employed (with descriptions),
- Keys to success,
- Full SWOT analysis,
- Our target market,
- Unique selling propositions,
- Marketing plan,
- Sources of income,
- Sales channels,
- Pricing strategy,
- Payment options,
- Industry participants,
- Main competitors,
- Promotion strategy,
- Key assumptions,
- Full projected profit and loss,
- Full projected balance sheet,
- Full projected cash flow statement,
- Locations & facilities,
- Strategic alliances,
- Checklist (milestones)
PACKAGE 1: INSIGNIA JEWELS ONLY
PRICE (UNTIL OCTOBER): $295,000
REAL BUSINESS VALUATION BY EXPERTS: $570,000
Insignia Jewels - unique jewelry for unique people. A combination of modern, contemporary and luxury.
- 300,000$ in revenue in less than 2 years
- Over 18,000 active client profiles
- Set-up, social media and email marketing with active campaigns, some of which reaching 200,000 / 300,000 likes and 5000 / 7000 comments per post (Instagram)
- A full introduction to the business as well as 1 month of support and trainings with any aspects of the business from the current owner. Can be discussed and prolonged.
- 20,000$+ worth of stock
- Perfected lookalike audiences on Facebook, by contry/region
- A great SEO, optimised for many of the popular keywords
- Relations with multiple commercial centers across Spain and the United Kingdom
- A trained support team delivering amazing experiences to clients, ready to continue working in the business
- A full brand package with brand fonts, colors, business cards, flyers, posters, registered logos and business names as well as various other brand elements
- A recently registered trademark active for the entire European Union
- A world-class website
- Mailing list of 20,000+ active profiles
- 2 domains
- A world-class app in development, with all of the UI and UX ready as well as back-end work in progress
- Packaging designs and 3d models
- Physical locations’ designs and 3d models
- A 40-page business plan accounted for the next 3 years
- Built-in, automatic website translation based on Google Translate Engine + neural network and smart detection of logic in sentences (from any language to any other language)
- Relations with an experienced lawyer and an accountant (Spain)
- Relations with a professional 3D jewelry and packaging designer
- Relations with multiple models that have been already featured by Insignia, many are ready to work for free
- Thousands of photo and video reviews on both Facebook and Instagram
- 3 beautiful physical displays
- Relations with multiple teams of trained experts that worked for Insignia, and can help with anything for a reasonable price
- Relations with 3 factories in China, built after 2+ years of partnership and trust
- A fully set-up and active Shopify Admin panel
- All apps and extensions fully set-up and active
- 2 Facebook pages, fully set-up
- 2 Instagram pages, fully set-up
- Twitter page, fully set-up
- Snapchat page, fully set-up
- Pinterest page, fully set-up
- 2000+ custom images
- Lists of competitors and insights about them
- A Facebook Ads Manager, fully set-up, with active campaigns running, with a great history (established)
- A Freshdesk account, fully set-up
- A google ads account, fully set-up
- A PayPal account, fully set-up, with great account health
- A TransferWise bank account, fully set-up
- Google My Business, fully set-up
- Amazon Seller account, with a registered trademark accepted to brand registry! Fully set-up and with great account health.
- Artificial intelligence embedded into many processes on the website, such as up-sells, cross-sells, last-click sales, recommendations, heat maps, and other features
- Google Analytics, fully set-up
- 3 G-suite business emails (for the management and the support)
- Later account (for social media management), fully set-up
- Shopify Ping, fully set-up
- Shopify POS, ready to be implemented
- A private Facebook marketing assistant, available for help nearly anytime
PACKAGE 2: INSIGNIA JEWELS + INSIGNIA EXPERIENCE
PRICE (UNTIL OCTOBER): $545,000
(REAL BUSINESS VALUATION BY EXPERTS: $1,100,000)
Insignia Experience: immerse yourself into an unforgettable experience
- Everything listed above, as well as:
- All of the Insignia brands: Insignia Jewels, Insignia Alimentary, Insignia Voyage, Insignia Innovation, Insignia Rewards, Insignia Box, Insignia Metal Card
- 2 months of support with any aspect of the business from the current owner. Can be discussed and prolonged.
- A second (parent) world-class website combining all of the insignia experience brands together
- Insignia experience brand elements, which include logos, brand colours and elements, extra app designs, etc.
- Restaurant and gastro bar concepts
- Insignia Card concept with designs and technical work in progress
- Relations with more exclusive shopping centres as well as the biggest in Spain chain of commercial centres: El Corte Ingles
- Relations with multiple wineries and food farms across Spain
- 2 more G-suite business emails
- A bank account, fully set-up
- Instagram accounts for all of the Insignia Experience brands, fully set-up
- Facebook accounts for all of the Insignia Experience brands, fully set-up
- More information and insights about the competition and their developments
- An extra domain
Skills to have
Good level of English (Advanced, Proficiency or Native)
Experience in e-commerce, business management, SEO, marketing, product development and growth.
Good communication skills to continue discussing possible business opportunities with commercial centres, suppliers and distributors that we have built relationships with.
Relations with investors would be a great addition. A smart investment into Insignia could let it skyrocket to an IPO. The bigger the investment, the quicker the business will grow, as it is very scalable.
Additional experience with online advertising, and specifically, Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager would be very useful. Hiring a media buying professional would be the best option, to maximise the ROI on any future and existing marketing campaigns.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.