- Avg. revenue /month$4,440
- Avg. sessions /month1,339
- Avg. profit /month$3,000
- Inventory value$175,000
Look forward. Give back.
Joriki creates versatile, comfortable yoga apparel that puts you at the cutting edge of contemporary style. Inspired by exquisite hand-woven fabrics, intricately painted henna patterns, ancient textile motifs and groundbreaking contemporary art, our bold, modern designs bring stunning colors and patterns from around the world to the yoga community.
Giving back to the global community is at the heart of everything we do. A percentage of our pro ts go to charities that are working to improve the lives of artisans, their families and their communities around the world through literacy and health education, support for women entrepreneurs and disaster relief efforts.
When you are wearing Joriki, you are wearing a piece of the world.
Rare opportunity to purchase a well-established yoga apparel brand at a significant discount to the liquidation value of the business. Includes all existing inventory, website, trademarks, relationships, social media accounts, partnerships, one year of consulting from the founder and much more. Would also entertain seller based financing to the purchaser of the business.
1) Wholesale: Develop the wholesale market with both boutiques as well as with larger big-box retailers. The wholesale market historically has not been a strong focus of Joriki and stands as an exciting pillar to drive revenue.
2) E-commerce: Continue to participate in the positive momentum we are seeing from e-commerce. Through tweaking our message and branding as well as further utilizing the tools on the Shopify platform, we feel this is an area ripe for continued growth. We also do not have exposure to Pinterest which could be a potential area of meaningful growth. Amazon – Work with the amazing team at Amazon to fully develop this sales channel. We spent approximately two months joining the platform, the second stage is optimizing traffic flow to our brand. NuOrder – We are currently joining the Available to Sell (ATS) marketplace on NuOrder (a retailer-to-supplier marketplace). This could be an exciting revenue driver in the future as NuOrder will be driving traffic directly to the ATS marketplace.
3) Partnerships: We feel that we have the unique opportunity to drive revenue through our developing and existing partnerships. Currently, we have a very strong relationship with Mary Tilson (who runs the health and wellness group at Nihiwatu – the #1 resort in the world). Additionally, we are in the early stages of developing capsules with Instagram Influencer who has her pulse on the yoga community in Southern California. She also has a very broad social media reach of over 1 million followers across her two businesses.
4) Events and Festivals: Opportunity to introduce the Joriki brand through events and festivals. We have found strong sales through this channel, as our product “sells itself” once people have first-hand experience with the brand.
Joriki would be essentially a turn-key asset purchase. Manufacturing relationships, inventory, website, branding, trademarks, social media accounts, etc. would all be transferred to the buyer. The business currently has approximately $350,000 in total assets.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$4,440Verified
- Avg. sessions /month1,339Verified
- Avg. profit /month$3,000
- Inventory value$175,000
- Profit Margin25%
- Avg. sales /month125
Other details about profit: Proforma profitability figures based on the owner operating the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Shopify plan
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.