- Avg. Revenue /month$119USD
- Avg. Sessions /month514
- Avg. Profit /month$1USD
- Inventory value$35,000USD
Currently running well and producing $1500 of profit on average of cash flow per month between all our sales channels! All the systems and brand are setup, and the all hard work has been done for you. The business just needs to be maintained on the customer service side, and marketing side.
I will personally train you, and show you how all these systems work and how to use them and help you get setup with the transfer of everything so you can just turn the key and go.
I am asking $22,000 for everything. (includes approx $35,000 of inventory).
You can learn more about the business by visiting our website.
Below you will find everything that is included. If you have any questions please let me know anytime. ~Steve
- 100% Membership Interest / Ownership of Business.
- Approximately $20,000 of Physical Inventory in our warehouse.
- Amazon Pro Seller Account (Brand registered & protected)
- Approximately $15,000 Worth of inventory at Amazon FBA warehouses.
- Amazon International Accounts with minor inventory in Europe FBA warehouses.
- Europe VAT number, EORI and Employer Tax Id.
- Facebook Account 7000+ Followers.
- Facebook Ads Account + Ad History.
- Instagram Account 2000+ Followers.
- Pinterest Account w/ filled Boards and pins.
- All Other social accounts with brand name claimed.
- Mailchimp Account w/4000+ Email Subscribers
- Mailchimp sales letters & automatic email copy flows setup, abandoned cart emails, follow ups, etc...
- Domain ownership.
- Complete Professional Custom Shopify Website (1 Year Paid - Everything linked with FBA & social accounts - 100% working and complete). Sales are automatically shipped via Amazon FBA.
- Shopify Account & backend.
- Namecheap Domain Hosting Account & Back End Cpanel Server Hosting Access.
- Admin & Support Email Accounts.
- All Logos, Icons, Packaging & Design Files and Copyright Ownership Documents.
- All Federally Registered Trademarks for Logos and Brand Name.
- GS1 Barcode Account with UPC access with extra Available UPCs.
- Manufacturers Contact Information, Contracts, Non-Disclosures, and Manufacturing Information.
- International & Customs shipping licenses.
- Inventory Packaging Equipment.
- Professionally Drafted Sales Letters.
- Sales Copy Archives, Images and Documents.
- All Professional Product Photography.
- LLC Licenses & Corporate Tax Id.
- All Attorney Drafted Asset Protection Documents: LLC Operating Agreement, Membership Shares, Legal Letters, Cease & Desists, etc...
- Attorney Contact Info.
- All Financial Records & Documents from Day 1: Digital & Physical Monthly Profit & Loss & Balance Sheets.
- Intuit Quickbooks Online Account & Books w/ Every Receipt.
- Custom Auto Product Evaluation Spreadsheets, Formulas, & Systems.
- All other online accounts.
- $0 Debt.
Finally, you can either take over our chase business bank accounts and $14,000 credit lines or we can close them and you may open your own under the brand name.
The brand is loved and is easy to scale. Most if not all of the hard work has been completed and a solid foundation is in place to build on. It is currently running almost 100% on auto pilot. A bit of manual labor and marketing and you can really boost up the sales.
Focus on better marketing and social presence, as we currently have been doing almost none. There is an enormous amount of opportunity if you implement a great marketing campaign.
There is a ton of custom work done to the store, see for yourself. :) We have spent months developing and perfecting our shopify store, although most of all our sales come from Amazon.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$119USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month514Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$1USD
- Inventory value$35,000USD
- Profit Margin100%
- Avg. Sales /month100
Other details about profit: 99% of our sales are generated through our Amazon account, which brings in $1500 of profit per month. (Not our website.)
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assets
- Personal support after sale
I will personally train you, and show you how all systems work and how to use them and help you get setup with the transfer of everything so you can just turn the key and go. This training could be done in a day. I will help you with any questions you may have afterwards.
- Product photos
- Mailing list4,000subscribers
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.