- Avg. revenue /month$12,671
- Avg. sessions /month14,702
- Avg. profit /month$7,000
"Le Koala" business is running on 5 Shopify website. Each store is translated and dedicated to a market: French, German, Belgian and International (English).
Live Websites: English: [REDACTED] French: [REDACTED] German: [REDACTED] Belgium: [REDACTED] Netherlands: [REDACTED]
- Fashion drop-shipping business founded in Paris in October 2016.
- Working only with 2 suppliers, both based in China
- Mainly selling in 7 countries, 90% in Europe.
Revenues generated since 2016: $585 000 USD
We have personally shot all of our products in a studio in Paris.
Photos with models were also shot and own by us.
More than 600 photos from our clients and our community were published on Instagram.
Our user database is composed of more than 17 000 users
3 Abandoned cart emails are set in French, German, dutch and English.
Product Newsletters are set in French, German, dutch and English.
- "Le Koala" was founded in Paris by two brothers. The founders are now working on a different project, an artistic project based in Amsterdam.
- The fulfilment is 100% automated and don’t require any daily task.
- Fulfilment is automated via Integromat and Airtable.
- Supplier are already trained and are fulfilling orders every day.
- Product Newsletters are set in French, German, dutch and English.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$12,671Verified
- Avg. sessions /month14,702Verified
- Avg. profit /month$7,000
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month450
Other details about profit: Advertising is done through Facebook and Instagram collaborations.
- Shopify plan
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.