The password to view our store is: lifehacks. Our store is a general store with mostly home products but the theme can be used for almost any other product category. The theme has been customized for organizing inventory well. Home page is clean, beautiful, mobile-responsive and user-friendly.
Store is already set up with the Ella theme, which is a paid theme. It is a beautiful, highly ranked (in Themeforest), and responsive theme that is suitable for different product categories. More than 450 products uploaded with individual product descriptions and photos.
Save time creating a whole new optimized site from scratch. Use our product description copywriting for your own products. Input your own logo and simply edit the copywriting already completed in the respective pages (Payment, Delivery, Returns, FAQ) to tweak them for your store.
Lots of product descriptions, beautifully handpicked and edited thumbnail photos and a clean and professional-looking interface (painstakingly edited coding for the theme to optimize it). Theme has been customized to clearly organize inventory.
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsNot Included
- Personal support after sale14 days to answer any questions you might have about this theme and site to the best of my ability. (I've been creating Shopify sites since 2015.) After 14 days, you may still contact me if it's a one-off question now and then. Please direct technical questions to Google or Shopify support if you can, Google can give you more immediate solutions.
- DomainNot Included
- Product photosProduct photos are present in the product listings themselves. The way to retrieve them is to right-click on the photo and save them to your computer. However, there is no need to as they are already showing in your store.
- Social mediaNot Included
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.