- Avg. revenue /month$3,466
- Avg. sessions /month3,388
- Avg. profit /month$1
- Inventory value$111,414
Why this business was started
We were looking for something fun to do together (husband and wife team) that would take advantage of Instagram and how easy it can be to get the word out about a brand like this that appeals to parents of young children. Our friends had built a successful business like this and we wanted to do something similar.
The reason of selling this business
We don't have time to give this business the attention it deserves. Both of us have full-time jobs and even though London Littles absolutely can and should be taken to the next level, we don't have the cycles to do it with the other startups we are working on as our full-time jobs.
What's involved in running this business
1) Sourcing rain boots from our manufacturer in China. Very easy to work with. They require design files, but that's about it. We've contracted designers to create our own designs, and we've licensed existing designs as well. Once we okay the sample, we order boots in bulk and have them shipped to our fulfillment center. 2) Managing our social media contractor (who is amazing) and providing approval for her ideas and for collaborations with influencers or other brands on Instagram 3) Working with our fulfillment center to ensure the product and packaging are stocked 4) Being able to predict what colors and designs of rain boots, socks, and sunglasses will sell well and resonate with customers 5) Great customer service that ensures customers come back year after year
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$3,466Verified
- Avg. sessions /month3,388Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1
- Inventory value$111,414
- Profit Margin1%
- Avg. sales /month83
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- LeadDyno affiliate software; Flodesk email software; JudgeMe Customer Review Software; Google GSuite; Shipstation
- General business liability insurance
Logo and branding assetsAll logo files and design files will be transferred via Google Drive
Personal support after saleUp to six months of answering questions, as needed, to provide clarity about the business, the manufacturer, the fulfillment center, the packaging, and all other assets transferred, etc. This is not ongoing operational support, but rather a willingness to make sure you know what we have done in the past, who to go to for current product sourcing, etc.
Product photosAll photos will be transferred via Google Drive (and there are tons generated by customers on Instagram - most of our posts are re-posts from cute, happy customers!).
Suppliers- We have a supplier for our rain boots, based in China. Our contact speaks perfect English and is easy to work with. - We have three different suppliers for sunglasses in China. Also easy to work with. - We have one supplier for socks in China. Also easy to work with.
How to grow this business
The brand is strong, the social media account is gorgeous, and we have rave customer reviews (and tons of social proof in the form of not just reviews on the website, but loads of happy customer photos on Instagram). For someone looking to hit the ground running instead of having to spend years building this themselves, this is a great business that started strong with rain boots, socks, and sunglasses, and can be grown into a full line of children's clothing and apparel.
Skills to have
We already have a great contractor who manages the social media and blog. A new owner will need to understand how to work with existing suppliers (not difficult), and perhaps more importantly, how to source new products to expand into a full clothing and accessories line.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.