- Avg. Revenue /month$2,723USD
- Avg. Sessions /month5,280
- Avg. Profit /month$1,000USD
- Inventory value$30,000USD
"Motocross Outlet“ online store was founded in March 2016 with the purpose of selling products related to Motocross, Enduro and Off-Road. Business revenue has grown continuously and keeps on growing. The reason behind the selling of the company is the lack of time from the management to operate the business, since there is an involvement in other businesses, outside this area.
The aim of this business is to provide customers with a quick and pleasant shopping experience while having the best prices on the market. The secret is to offer an excellent customer service from the first contact until the delivery. The multiplatform marketing that we have in place is essential for the customer acquisition and loyalty through discounts and other re-engagement strategies.
Online Market and Motocross
The trend of the online sales has come to stay and will increasingly bring the conversion of the traditional physical store to the online one. Online shopping allows the access to a greater transparency, product range, and price security. All this with more convenience and speed, decreasing the need to resort to the physical exploration of the market. The prominent presence of the smartphone is undeniable, and it's now, more than ever, possible to consult and purchase products in an instantaneous way, favoring more purchases by impulse.
In the Motocross and Off-road market in general, there is precisely the same trend as the global market. The fans of this sport are increasingly looking to buy online, since they have access to an "infinite" number of different parts for their motorbikes with the best prices. In addition, they can exchange opinions with other users in the community and look to photos and access the product information, making sure they are making the best possible purchase. From the seller's perspective, besides being in sync with the future market trend, there is a very important increase in turnover in online, when compared to a physical store. An online store extends its market to the whole country and potentially abroad, while a physical store only consists of the market in the vicinity of its location. In Portugal, this is still a market with much to explore. Online competition is low and with very old-fashioned platforms (no customer service, no payment on delivery, websites that do not work on mobile and with completely outdated programming), ending up failing to get the customer's trust (a very important factor when it comes to online sales). Having said that, it is a market with huge turnover potential. In terms of sport, the off-road market has been growing globally, with more aficionados each year, especially in our country where free driving is still allowed in the woods, unlike most Europe. The clear evidence of the growth of this area is in the number of motorcycles sold each year, which continue to increase, not forgetting the number of new brands appearing in the market.
Main features and advantages:
- Quick deliveries of the products (24-48h).
- Free shipping for orders above €60.
- Instant communication on the website through phone call, live chat, email or instant message.
- Innovative internal engagement widgets (Live Sales, Conversio, Shipping Bar, Persistent Cart, etc.).
- Advanced marketing through Google Adwords on the search and display network. Presence in the main social networks with the use of specialized ads.
- High Google ranking and position, with keywords in the 1st position and most of them on the first page.
- Extensive product range with detailed descriptions and real images of each product.
- Automated customer conversion e-mail system with associated discounts (e-mail after inactivity, abandoned shopping cart, sales, etc.) and tracking cookies.
- Customer loyalty with discounts after each order, and other conversion strategies.
- Appealing design with vibrant colors, created internally.
- Smart product recommendation system to the customer based on searches and views.
- 1 million views
- 83.000 website users
- 50.000 internal searches
- 1st result in Google searches for the main keywords of the sector
- Approximately 3500 products in the platform
- Approximately 2000 registered customers (with complete record)
- Approximately 7000 Facebook followers
- 12.000 clicks in reengagement e-mails
Please check the description of the sale, it describes fully this point.
Please check the description of the sale, we explain there this question.
Please check the description of the sale, it's described there.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$2,723USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month5,280Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$1,000USD
- Inventory value$30,000USD
- Profit Margin35%
- Avg. Sales /month5,000
Other details about profit:The business is still pretty new so sales are expected to grow a lot each year. They have been growing since the day the store opened.
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
Why buy a business on Exchange
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team