Muslim Baby offers traditional clothing and accessories for our little ones! Muslim Baby strives to emulate the dress of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and captures the cultural dress of regions in which Islam flourishes today. Additionally, Muslim Baby offers maternity support and guidance as well as early learning resources to young Muslim mothers.
Customer Demand and Growth Forecast:
- Worldwide, the Muslim population is the fastest-growing demographic group. According to Pew Research Center, the number of babies born to Muslim families will begin to outpace Christian births by 2035. Between 2010 and 2015, births to Muslim families made up 31% of all babies born around the world.
- Muslims wield considerable buying power. According to Thomson Reuters, Muslim consumers spend $243 billion on clothing annually, which is projected to grow to $368 billion by 2021.
- Major brands and retailers are tapping into the Muslim market. Macy's is the latest company to cater to Muslim customers. It joins Dolce & Gabanna, H&M, Nike, American Eagle and many other companies.
Muslim Baby has tremendous potential but we're currently unable to scale and market it at the level that it deserves. So, we're offering it for sale to a company that has a proven record of success.
Why buy a business on Exchange
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team