- Avg. revenue /month$5,355
- Avg. sessions /month4,740
- Avg. profit /month$1,278
Why this business was started
We started this business as we realised there was an increase in demand for coffee machines at home. Unfortunately, most coffee machines require a capsule which once used to create their drink, tends to be thrown away into a bin, rather than recycled. We researched into the idea of reusable coffee capsules that can be washed easily after use and will last a life time. After trialing many suppliers we've managed to build a strong relationship with a select few that pre-brand each capsule and box with our logo and message on at no extra cost. The suppliers are also proud to offer extremely fast delivery times to the UK and all other countries meaning we don't have to keep stock of anything. We were due to branch out into other reusable and eco-friendly products, however we haven't yet had the chance to research this.
The reason of selling this business
We believe that it’s now the right time to move the store on to achieve its true potential. We have multiple other ventures and MyReusable just isn’t getting the love it deserves.
What's involved in running this business
The day-to-day running of MyReusable is actually rather straight forward. As mentioned we’re currently putting at most 10 hours into the store per week. Most of which could likely be done by a virtual assistant, we just kept it in house as it didn’t eat into our other projects too much.
- Process orders using automated software integrated with Shopify
- Reply to customer queries
- Run / create Facebook ads
- Check store performance using analytics/heat maps, make any minor changes to improve conversion rate
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$5,355Verified
- Avg. sessions /month4,740Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,278
- Profit Margin65%
- Avg. sales /month650
- Shopify plan
- Review addon, sticky cart addon, FAQ addon, Oberlo premium
- Facebook ads
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsLogos and social media image templates will be included and transferred via email/dropbox. All product branding is with our supplier and templates can be changed/viewed on request.
Personal support after saleWe can provide support for an easy and smooth transition for the new store owners for a month. If needs be we can talk through what our visions for the business was and how to achieve this. Also can show how to setup Google/Facebook ads and support with this.
Product photosAll product photos will be included with the website and images can be sent separately via email/dropbox.
SuppliersAll suppliers will be contacted regarding the business ownership change and we can introduce you to them. They are active on WhatsApp and always happy to help.
How to grow this business
It’s clear that MyReusable has plenty of opportunity, which in the right hands, with more time, will easily help scale this store very quickly. We suggest making use of the following:
- Keep scaling through ad platforms (Facebook, Bing, Google)
- Setup Amazon FBA, huge opportunity here to eat some of the competition on Amazon
- Move fulfilment to a 3PL in the UK, reducing delivery times from 7 days to next day. This would not only improve the customer experience but also increase conversion rate on the site.
- Influencer marketing
- Increased focus on content creation and SEO improvements
- Build trade accounts with other businesses in the UK. We’ve already been contacted by several niche brands in the UK wanting to stock our product, these trade accounts would be a great way to build larger bulk orders.
MyReusable has plenty of strengths, that we’ve built over the past year, these include:
- Features a full range of branded products, with a strong supply chain
- Fully automated drop ship setup
- Converts at over 3.05% (above industry average)
- Store created by eCom experts, ensuring best industry practices are followed and as automated as possible
- Partnership with Ecologi, to plant a tree for every product ordered
- Requires minimal operational running time, approx. 10 hrs per week
- Multiple payment options (CC, PayPal, Klarna)
- Strong socials and growing email subscriber list
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.