My wife and I decided to create My Studio Decor because of our passion for Décor & Interior Design.
We love the niche, after years working at an ad agency with website creation, we realize that it would be a good idea to create this store on Shopify.
We decided to sell the store because we do not have enough money at the moment to stay at the game. But we truly believe that this is a great business.
If you like our store but don't want to run the business yourself, we can talk about other investing alternatives.
This is a Dropshipping & Print on Demand Store.
1) Fullfilling Orders 2) Ordering from Supplier 3) Designing or Importing New Products 4) Customer Service
These, above, are commom activities that everyone at this business is involved.
At My Studio Decor, we have a lot of products made by our designers. The selling licence of this products will be available for the buyer.
We believe that is important to make some actions to start growing this business, our recommendations:
An advertising campaign with influencers. The Instagram page is already established and with about 800 followers. A very handsome job done by a social media professional.
Activating a campaign on Google Shopping will help the store in the short term.
Develop a Branding and SEO job.
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsLogo, Instagram Page, FB Page, Pinterest Page & Fancy Page.
- Personal support after saleWe will be in touch with you after the sale process. We will be available for questions or suggestions for 15 days.
- Product photosThere are products made by our designers. The photos and the selling licence of this products is included.
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing list15subscribers
1) Make a Instagram Influencer Campaign 2) Establish a More Focused Niche (i.e "industrial décor") 3) Establish 3 to 5 anchor products to promoted
4) Establish a SEO strategy to growth organic traffic 5) Make Facebook Show Pages & Retargeting Support Campaigns
Our goal would be establish the brand and reach a sutainable level of organic traffic using content marketing.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.