★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Nomad Inside is a pre-built drop-shipping store with a populated product catalog, 5+ pre-configured plugins including abandoned cart campaigns, automated drop-shipping with Oberlo, Push Notification apps and more.
If you have ever wanted to try out drop-shipping with Shopify, this is your chance! This website has all the necessary tools built in for your success and all the hard work is already done for you.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞?
- Shopify Store Website
- 10 Pre-Loaded Products
- Oberlo Automated Order Fulfillment
- Cart Syncing Across Customer Devices
- Advanced Instant Search
- Live Sales Notification Pop-Ups (“Sales Pop”)
- Ability to Send Push Notifications to Visitor’s Phones/Desktops
- Automated Abandoned Cart Recovery Sequence
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 & 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
- Shopify Subscription: $29/mo (+ Any Addition App/Plugin Fees)
- Domain Name From Shopify: $14/yr
- Varying and Option Ad Spend (Instagram Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, Influencer Marketing etc): $?
- Inventory: $0 (All products are individually drop-shipped from Aliexpress suppliers requiring no inventory or other overhead costs)
Products in this store have an average markup of over 150% and include free drop shipping from all suppliers.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬?
Anyone from beginners to experts can jump right into this and run this type of business with a couple hours of work per week (if that). All orders and order fulfillment is mostly automated using the Oberlo app and Shopify Payments (via Stripe) transfers profits every 24-48 hours. Other options including PayPal, Apple Pay and Amazon Pay are also available.
This store is the perfect gateway to get into dropshipping.
To improve the store, the future business owner could add detailed product descriptions.
- Product Uploads Onto The Site
- Product Linkage To Oberlo
- Full Site Customization
- Multiple Responsive Pages Setup
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsNot Included
- Personal support after saleNot Included
- Product photos
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
- Social MediaNot Included
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.