- Avg. Revenue /month$208USD
- Avg. Sessions /month841
- Avg. Profit /month$177USD
Take over this PROFITABLE Shopify Dropshipping E-shop in Art Niche. Marketing Material Included. Social Media Profiles. Total revenue $2,696.
Price = 12 x average pure monthly profit.
- 1 winning product - 65% of all sales
- 0 REFUNDS or returns out of 49 orders
- 10k sessions + data rich (e-commerce included) Google Analytics account
- Blueprint of exact Instagram Marketing methods
- Grow social media accounts and build a community of artists.
- Once the audience is big enough, there are many ways you can monetize it besides selling actual products (create sweepstakes, educate about monetizing their art, hiring them for projects etc.)
- Create valuable Blog content
- Run e-mail marketing
- Run Youtube, Google, Facebook Ads
I have bought this website to add some value and flip it for profit. I have redesigned it, added logo, brand assets, updated social media accounts, scheduled some posts. I have no interest in marketing & dropshipping myself.
The previous owner sold this business for me because he wanted to concentrate his time and efforts on his website development agency.
You can see that the previous owner stopped caring for business in May - that's when traffic and sales dropped.
Things done by me:
- New Logo and other image assets
- Updated Social Media Accounts
- Scheduled posts for 1 month on Instagram
- Started Blog post about content monetization for artists
- Remade Product Landing pages
- Set up automatic email sequence where visitors can sign up for their art monetization tips
- Set up browser notifications for updates
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$208USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month841Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$177USD
- Profit Margin15%
- Avg. Sales /month10
Other details about profit:Mainly generated by 1 winning product.
- Shopify plan
Why buy a business on Exchange
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team