This Store is Created Feb 8th 2018. NEW. It was password protected all the time while I was building it.
Why this shopify store is different?
• This Shopify Store is build with the plan and customer in mind. • Products this store have are simplistic, minimal or floral and pastel. No less, no more. • Every published product is carefully selected to this store. Images are edited for you. • In the backend of this store you will find more sourced products not yet added to this store. It is up to you what you want to add and what not to. I kept theme of the store in mind while choosing them. • Some apps I have added to the store are print on demand. You will get two POD accounts and products generated through them. You can add your own designs or use text while creating your own products to sell. • Pod means that you will get products to your customers faster and they will be nicely packed.
What this sale includes? • Domain name with .com extension • Store as it is right now • Apps and sourced products (you don’t have the inventory and don’t own images) • Gmail account (it is related to this store, not ‘selling’ it as an account because it is not mine, it is google’s) • 2 Pod accounts (related to the store, designs you can edit them and print).
Happily biggest job for you is done.
What are benefits? Just think about it..
• You will hold the keys to success in your hands • You became your own boss • You will start what you always wanted to do • You start building yourself and your family passive income stream/s • You get Shopify Store done for you. • It is easy to take over and cheap concidering the hours of work I did, skills and knowledge I have put into it for better user experience. • You don’t have to start from scratch. • You don’t need to have inventory of any products. • You don’t need a warehouse. • You don’t have to sew or cut or print or send anything to your customers, this part is done for you.
What you have to do is
• Change your information to receive payments • Open social media accounts and integrate with Shopify, if you live in US you will have more options and it is done very easy for you. Your products will be easily seen in Facebook, Instagram, pinterest, wish etc. • Start creating content /Blog articles (You need content creating plan) • Start marketing (You need marketing plan)
Some people shine in email marketing, some people write catchy seo titles and some are amaizingly social, what is your super power?
What is done for you? • Added apps you need. Not only oberlo to source products from china (which is still great app <3) • Logo • Collections • Pages • Product sourcing • Product design
Blog/Now section added + Two Social Media accounts *Instagram *Pinterest
"Hard work looks always so easy."
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assets
- Personal support after saleNot Included
- Product photos
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
- Social MediaNot Included
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.