- Avg. revenue /month$1,124
- Avg. sessions /month3,587
- Avg. profit /month$1,000
Why this business was started
I purchased this business because the product niches are successful, unique and ALL of the marketing framework and collateral is fully developed and professionally organized. This is a great business to own because the framework for a successful business operation is already established. Proven products and suppliers have not disappointed and the fixed expenses are low. give you the opportunity to save hundreds upon hundreds of hours of preparation work and make sales instantly. What I mean by that is that not only the Shopify store is sold. This package also comes with highly valuable extras, which you can find listed below.
PawShop has fans and recurring customers all over the world.
The package includes the following:
(2) PawShop .co domain • Hosted on one .com • Https (secure) domain with webmail
(3) Official @PawShop .co Instagram account • 75.000 organic followers • Exists since Q1 2017 (bulletproof account)
(4) Instagram Growth Package • Working hashtag sets • Working growth strategies (which I used to get avg. 2K followers/day) • Detailed case study (written for a very private Facebook mastermind)
(6) Full logo & name rights • Including all logo designs ever made for PawShop .co
(7) Marketing Material • Self-made product videos from winning ad campaigns • E.g. PawShop-branded product video made by a leading British online marketing agency
(8) 3 eBooks for lead generation • Professionally designed and written for (a) dog owners (b) cat owners & (c) dog & cat owners • Used for lead generation among the target group(s)
(9) Full Email Funnel & Loyalty follow-up series • Emails for multiple customized email lists • 194 total emails • Written in professional English
Explanation: The emails are distributed on different email lists:
(A) List for dog owners A I: Prospects (59 emails) A II: Buyers List (6 emails, initiated after they made a second purchase, after they received those 6 emails, they get moved back to the prospects list) A III: Recurring Buyers List (4 emails, initiated after they made a second purchase, after they received those 4 emails, they get moved back to the prospects list)
(B) List for cat owners B I: Prospects (42 emails) B II: Buyers List (6 emails) B III: Recurring Buyers List (3 emails)
(C) People who own both dog(s) and cat(s) C I: Prospects (42 emails) C II: Buyers List (6 emails) C III: Recurring Buyers List (6 emails)
The email list was created following the Jab-Jab-Jab-Right Hook principle (3 emails in a row containing valuable information/tips and every fourth email is a sales email).
The emails are fully designed and contain professional knowledge on dog & cat owning and about those animals in general.
The emails are usually around 300 words long. Storytelling sales emails may be longer and have the potential to thrill the reader.
Every email is relevant and tailored towards the reader (personalization included). Contact me for samples of the emails.
Sales emails are both general and specific sales texts written by a professional copywriter and perfectly blend into the autoresponder sequence.
There are even some sales emails following Andre Chaperons "Product Launch Sequence" principle (written by a professional storyteller/copywriter).
(10) Highly reputable features (social proof) • PawShop .co has been positively features on two of the most popular (11) Supplier relationship • If wanted, I may introduce you and connect you to the top supplier, with whom I built a mutually beneficial relationship for the business (12) Professional Order Fulfillment • I will introduce you to PawShop's friendly and very reliable order fulfillment assistant • She can fulfill all of PawShop's orders for a reasonable price (with Dropified)
The reason of selling this business
I have two teenagers and too many health problems to devote time to this business, and it all came up shortly after my acquisition.
What's involved in running this business
Product and audience research, reviewing traffic and visitor reports, ordering from suppliers, testing and executing ad campaigns.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$1,124Verified
- Avg. sessions /month3,587Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,000
- Profit Margin80%
- Avg. sales /month50
- Shopify plan
- Aweber Email System
- Dropify and currency converter is optional.
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsI can set up an FTP site or we can use any type of storage transfer such as Google drive.
Personal support after sale2 weeks post closing. I can support and answer questions as needed via skype, what's app, email or facetime. One of the big challenges I had was finding files in the folders, so I can also definitely help with that as well. I can also share which contractors I have hired for various tasks so you may continue to use their services.
Product photosProduct photos are provided by suppliers.
How to grow this business
10-20 hours per week of marketing will continue to keep this store successful. Sourcing new products will also be key to remain relevant in this niche.
YouTube marketing has already launched and should need to be continued and developed further to tap into another social media outlet.
Social Media marketing marketing is already solid and under way on a daily basis. The Instagram following is bulletproof and marketing is done on a daily basis along with Facebook.
Sales funnels and followups are already complete and only need to be modified and focused for your audience and product niches. Retargeting will skyrocket your sales.
Skills to have
It's important to know how to delegate tasks to the already existing or future staff to drive company direction. Identifying products, buyers and nurturing your audience is key for this business. Understanding your tracking pixels, reports, traffic sources and your buyers will continually springboard your success.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.