I created this store in a niche that I'm very passionate about. I have another business which requires all of my time and energy to scale and so I'm letting go of this one although I did spend lots of time working on it.
The website has some organic visits from all the SEO I did so the ranking will only get better.
This store is perfect for some considerable pofit. With some ads you can turn profits almost immediately you just have to know the besics of ad copies.
It has huge potential since the outdoor people love any new product that comes on the market and tend to make purchases on impluse.
You just to need to keep your eye open for the next winning product.
Another thing is that this not some seasonal store which means profits should stay consistent all year long nt just in spring or summer.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Creating great ad copies and promotions.
What work have you put into the store?
This store is more personal to me than a business and I put in lots of hours to make it what it is, here are some of the things I did:
- Created the store
- Looked for a free theme that best suits the niche (The one I have is nit listed on the shopify theme market)
- Did some work on the coding of the theme
- Designed banners and Images
- Did lots of product research (Probably what took 70% of my time)
- Wrote descriptions for all 100+ products
- Edited all product images (Removing logos, resizing....)
- Wrote articles for the blog
- Did SEO for every single page (keywords, backlinks...)
- Created social media accounts and got some following.
How many hours does it take to run this business per week?