- Avg. revenue /month$44
- Avg. sessions /month156
- Avg. profit /month$47
Poppyseed Goods is a fantastic brand focused on health, beauty, all natural products.
We were recently featured on Babylist's websites as Brands We Love for October 2018 (high authority backlink for increased SEO rankings).
This website has everything needed to scale to a six figure revenue site.
If you're interested in building an online store focused on health, beauty, all natural products this site has everything already built for you to succeed.
The custom website, branding materials, photography are worth more than what we're asking.
The biggest growth opportunity for this business is investing more into Facebook advertising. Focus on driving new traffic through Dynamic Product Listing Ads and outbound ads. Then using Facebook Audiences to implement remarketing campaigns for all stages of the funnel (Newsletter subscriber segments, cart abandonment, re-purchase).
The second stage for growth would be increasing newsletter subscriber list and sending out weekly promotional emails to lists. The fastest option for increasing the newsletter list would be running giveaways on Facebook/Instagram, with the only way to enter being signing up to be a newsletter subscriber. You could also purchase email lists.
The final thing you can do to improve the business is adding more product selection through variations (example: offering more scents than just one for natural deodorant). There is around 32 products on the website currently. Giving customer more options could be a good option to convert more sales.
- Custom Shopify theme (base theme is Turbo Theme by Out of the Sandbox)
- Professionally designed logo ($500)
- Custom product photography for all products
- SEO Optimized page content (Headers Tags, All Page Copy, Title Tags & Meta Descriptions)
- 2 SEO Power Page blog posts (1,000+ words) with custom designed infographic per blog post
- Klaviyo Email Marketing with custom email templates integrated into website
- Newsletter popup through Klaviyo Integration
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Analytics w/ Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$44Verified
- Avg. sessions /month156Verified
- Avg. profit /month$47
- Profit Margin40%
- Avg. sales /month4
Other details about profit: Majority of products were purchased direct, so margins we're around 40%.
- Shopify plan
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Klaviyo Email Marketing - Free Plan
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assetsOur brand identity package including the logo, website, product photos, and brand photos are all designed by professionals. We can transfer all the digital files to the new owner via Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Personal support after sale7 Days Support After Purchase Via Email & Phone
- Product photosWe can transfer all the digital files to the new owner via Google Drive or Dropbox.
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
So far we have only spent around $1,500 on advertising. The store revenue can be easily increased by adding more advertising spend through Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest ad platforms, utilizing more email marketing and implementing affiliate marketing.
Ideally a background in online advertising (Facebook/Instagram/GoogleShopping/Pinterest/Affiliate).
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.