- Avg. revenue /month$19
- Avg. sessions /month392
- Avg. profit /month$19
I first started this business when I discovered women's yoga leggings are one of the top selling eCommerce items. I did a lot of market research, and continued to find suppliers. I have of selling all different styles of yoga leggings worldwide. I still believe this can be done if executed correctly. I also found in research into this market that most yogi's, and or athletic people are obsessed with their exercise attire. I feel that it can be a success.
I do not have the time to run this business to its full potential. I say full potential because this business can be a BIG money maker, but at this time I am looking to walk away from this venture. Another reason I would like to sell is I already work 48 hours a week and can not squeeze this into my already busy schedule. If somebody has the time and effort to run this, I am more than confident it will turn be extremely positive for them.
Social Media postings, Keeping up with what the supplier is offering. & latest fashion style & trends. Offering promotions, and enticing visitors.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$19Verified
- Avg. sessions /month392Verified
- Avg. profit /month$19
- Profit Margin70%
- Avg. sales /month5
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsWebsite, Domain, Customers, & Social Media accounts The subscription to Product Pro (supplier) was already paid for and is included too in the sale.
- Personal support after saleI can answer questions on how the business is ran and what steps I did to get it to where is it today, and advise an easy transition to a new owner.
- Product photosMost of the photos are included from the suppliers. They will come along with the sale if you choose to keep those same products. There is no inventory that you hold on to. All the suppliers have the inventory, and ship it directly to your customers once they purchase it through the store. Supplier subscriptions are included too.
- Mailing listNot Included
I would do a heavy social media campaign to advertise. I would also do discount codes to boost interaction.
Having some marketing skills, and to also keep up with the latest fashion trends. Most of the skills can be learned by watching tutorials and doing research. There is a lot of information that is offered for free, There are examples all over to follow.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.