- Avg. revenue /month$439
- Avg. sessions /month1,029
- Avg. profit /month$350
The word “smart” is often bandied around. We’ve already got smartphones, smart watches, and smart TVs, and by using this clever little word as a prefix, retailers encourage us to associate their product with the latest trends in tech. The problem is, “smart” is used so regularly it’s lost all meaning.
Many backpacks parading as “smart” products are anything but. In many instances, they’re just ordinary bags with tech-friendly pockets. This is what spurred us to produce a backpack that went much further than its predecessors. The features of this bag are not an afterthought: they are as integral to the design as the fabric.
So, what makes Powertrip the world’s smartest backpack?
- It’s got tech running through it from top to bottom Taking tech out on the road is fraught with problems – the main issue being the eternal search for a socket to charge electronics. What’s more, carrying drinks alongside these machines poses an additional head-scratcher, as there’s always the chance spilled liquid could damage your device.
With Powertrip, an integrated USB charging port lets you power up devices on the go, with a 10000 mah portable power bank pumping your phone full of juice 3-4 times over. Carrying tech shouldn’t mean you should have to go thirsty, either, which is why every Powertrip rucksack comes with an insulated leak-proof 500ml bottle that keeps coffee piping hot and water ice cold.=
- It’s effortlessly adaptable Like a proper smart device, the Powertrip backpack is built for convenience, offering access to innovative, easy-to-use features. The best smart products nowadays are also highly adaptable – performing at full capacity in all kinds of conditions.
The main compartment is specially designed for organising electronic devices like laptops (15.6”) and tablets (10”). There’s also dedicated pockets to store your smartphone, wire chargers and anything else you might want to take on the road.
Powertrip protects your tech, no matter the environment. Beautiful black waterproof nylon and YKK zippers lock out wet weather, while anti-shock technology minimises the impact of bumps, knocks and vibrations.
- It's made for travel Heading out for the day? At just 750g, this lightweight bag won't drag you down. Looking for hand luggage? Powertrip is within the allocated size for carry-ons, with an airline friendly powerbank and luggage straps to make your journey from A to B easier.
- It’s safe and secure Travelling comes with its fair share of risks. Opportunists prey on backpack bearers by dipping into pockets to pinch valuables, whilst leaving your bag behind somewhere by mistake can feel like the end of the world.
With Powertrip, these problems become a thing of the past. The rear-loading design means thieves can’t access the bag while it’s on your back; a slash-proof exterior offers further protection. What’s more, the GPS device lets you locate your bag from up to 35 metres, so it can always find a way home.
Check out our shop for a full list of features and discover what makes Powertrip the world’s smartest backpack. If you have any questions, simply send a message using our contact form and we’ll get right back to you.
Great potential with the brand/concept - great brand name and idea just needs better marketing and budget
Improve the quality of the backpack - that was the main area of concern from a customer perspective.
The store was put together by website experts, content was written by a content marketing specialist and the website has been optimised by an SEO and digital marketing specialist.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$439Verified
- Avg. sessions /month1,029Verified
- Avg. profit /month$350
- Profit Margin50%
- Avg. sales /month22
Other details about profit: Average order value is just over £60. The cost of the backpack, powerbank, GPS tracker and water bottle is around £25. The production cost is all based on the first order so if economies of scale can be factored in this cost will only go lower - as mentioned the build quality of the backpack needs improving. The running costs are any Shopify apps that we use and one person to run operations (order fulfilment / returns / customer queries). The main ongoing spend is Google adwords and FB advertising.
- Shopify plan
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.