Road to Man || Ecommerce Store
Ready to get a jumpstart into ecommerce?
Road to Man is a successful ecommerce store that has been completely optimized for conversions. Discover success online at an accelerated rate.
What does the sale include?
- Conversion optimized website (optimized by conversion optimization expert)
- Klayvio account
- Set email flows (post purchase, abandoned cart, customer winback, browser
abandonment, new customer thank you). They were recently set up by an email
- Email list (around 10,000 subscribers)
- Adwords account (remarketing tags set up)
Social media accounts
- Facebook page 6000 likes
- Instagram account (2500 followers)
- Pinterest account
- Google Analytics account
- Email address
- 10 POD designs
- Zoho email account with email
- Gmail account
- Amazing Employees who have already been trained (Includes all the documents
that were created to get them set up such as how they should respond and
- Revenue bump application ($600 dollar value, no reoccurring fee, it increases
the average order value)
- District Theme ($200 value)
Courses that I paid for
- 1 course worth $200 I can give you the logins for
these course. They are about ecommerce and dropshipping.
Major things I have set up
- Recart abandon cart messenger sequence
- Make your own schedule
- I worked around 7-15 hours a week (depending on the week)
- The only time to take is running ads and ordering products right now (paused the contract with the order processer because of a lower volume of sales)
- Right now around $40 a week for employees
- About $185 a month for subscription costs (Shopify fee + applications, klayvio (email), dropified (order processing) + grasshopper for phone number)
How can you improve
- Create better ads, running these ads were my first time. Greater efficiency could defiantly be created.
- Move more into women’s jewelry, I veered off which was my mistake
- Invest in email marketing
- Invest in other ad platforms such as Pinterest, display marketing on AdWords, search copy for women’s jewelry, Google shopping
-I’m not running ads right now, I went traveling for three months from May to July and had exams in April. I’ve started my job now and I’m focused on that. I also just moved across the country.
Why I’m selling
- I’m doing my CPA, with time estimates of 60-80 hours a week at work plus studying so I don’t believe I’ll have the time.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in buying the store:
Click the contact button
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Employees (Including contractors and freelancers)||