I started this business on a dare hoping to have secret spending money while i attended University. Raised by the beach so i came up with the idea of selling trendy seashell and beach themed products, with a seasonal twitch. I've spent considerable time importing more than 81 products with custom descriptions and some personal photography. I recently had been looking at marketing a trending Halloween light-up-mask. The store has a roster of about 20 customers and growing. So far I've merely listed the store with decent SEO.
Unfortunately, I over estimated my abilities to simultaneously run a business and be a student engineer. It took about a 20 hours to list this store over a week. I now have a lab research job and am managing another store I've been running for 6 months. The time involved consistently campaigning this store and my main store is rough. I'd rather stick to my profession.
Generate sales by contacting IG Influencers, running Facebook ads, and scheduling social media content to generate interest and cash flow. My main store generates $3300/month. With proper guidance this store could do much much better.
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsMost branding assets are attached to the store, however I have several project boards on vectr.com to transfer that include marketing roadmaps, predesigned ad-sets and much more. I have all passwords, emails, and other files stored in a Google Drive Folder, once you contact me I'll share the folder and or email it's contents to you via dropbox. I'll disconnect my personal accounts (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.) and once you change passwords I won't have access or rights to this store and it's assets any longer.
- Personal support after saleI'll provide a month of limited support from my experience in running ecommerce businesses.
- Product photosI won't remove unique material from product pages
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing list20subscribers
The IG Influencer market isn't large for this niche. I own a separate IG account for seashell lovers who are interested in a international marketplace to sell their seashells. Managing those transactions and building brand and complimentary inventory for this niche could easily expand this store to 6 figures within a year. Expanding the niche to seaglass crafts and other beach niches could solidify 7 figures in 5 years.
The owner should have some remote interest in beach life and knowledge of global coastlines, etc.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.