The dropshipping idea is very good for start online business with low investment. The only thing you need to invest most is your time, to set things properly and run a proper marketing. Generic stores are good for start to find out what product will be selling most, and later can go ahead and create a niche store around that best selling product.
I became a mom, and don't have time to do all the marketing. And it's very time consuming. I really love this store, i put so much time and effort into setting everything up, doing the research, customizing the theme. I just don't have time for doing proper marketing and that's why i haven't got any sales yet.
- To edit product descriptions for the products that are gonna be marketed
- Run advertising campaigns
- When sales will come in -> manage customer support
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsLogo - send over via Google Drive Domain - will be transferred from NameCheap Social media accounts - give access to passwords for further changing. MailChimp account - give access to passwords for further changing
- Personal support after saleCan answer questions regarding the products, links for the products vendors from AliExpress Answer any questions regarding setting up Will provide explanation during first 3 weeks.
- Product photosNot Included
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
I'd run proper campaigns, like Free+shipping, i'd create sales funnels with upsells, i'd look at the trendy products and add new products to the shop, I'll create holiday special offers.
Be able doing proper marketing and product description, run social media platforms (or hire someone to do it)
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.