Why this business was started
- I wanted to build, own and run an ecommerce site from scratch.
- Shopify seemed like a great platform to do this.
- After sourcing several suppliers for the brand, i decided to add POD to the mix.
- Spent a lot of time coming up with creatives and images for the look and feel.
- Picked a niche that is growing.
The reason of selling this business
- After spending several months, building and polishing the brand, my personal circumstances have changed and I cannot invest as much time and money into the business as I would like.
- I don't fully understand digital marketing and now don't have time to learn.
- My offline business has become busier and is demanding a lot more of my free time.
What's involved in running this business
- The store is set up and ready to go
- All SM platforms are linked, as well as POD suppliers and a number of external suppliers who provide the products.
- The business needs someone who appreciates and understand digital marketing and can run FB and Insta adds plus Goog Ads to drive traffic.
- Anyone who has website optimization skills could really grow this business.
Physical inventoryNot available for starter stores
Logo and branding assetsWe will supply all login to relevant accounts plus all assets in desired formats - this includes all copy, graphic files, images, photos, artwork etc.
Personal support after saleHappy to provide training and consultation for a period of 14 days after sale.
Product photosThese will be transferred via DropBox or another transfer mechanism.
Mailing ListNot Included
How to grow this business
- Invest a monthly budget to SM and Digital marketing
- Grow the range of POD products
- Grow the range of other Cat products
- Introduce a monthly newsletter
- Increase blogs to say, 2-3 new ones every week
Skills to have
- Digital marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Ability to work with designers and POD suppliers
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.