I started this website as a test on starting a shopify dropshipping business.
Due to a lack of time, I cannot continue to improve and test different marketing and business strategies. I would have loved to turn this into 6 FIGURE BUSINESS, but I lack the skills and times to acomplish my goals.
Most important features of the site:
- Niche: Swimming Pools and swimming pool related toys and accessoires.
- over $500 spend on Facebook (image) ads, with MULTIPLE WINNING products (a lot of engagement and shares), but insufficient converting funnels.
- $60 per month on the shopify plan and most important app(s):
+Importify (multiple dropshipping supplier importer and automatic fulfillment software)
- Free theme
- Facebook page with engaged audience.
- multiple mailing lists
- Research into using Walmart and Amazon as dropshipping suppliers to reduce shipping times in the USA.
Floats have been the most popular product type so far, but I have not been able to turn my visiting customers into buying customers more efficiently.
I've covered just the tip of the iceberg with marketing so there's still a lot of room for improvement. What I would have liked to add if I had the time:
- Video Facebook Ads (Higher ROI!)
- Google Shopping Feed
- Instagram page
- Instagram shoutouts
- USA and Asia third party fulfillment centers.
- Premium Theme
- Hired a V.A. for daily tasks to make the site fully automatic.
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||