I've been in the online business and marketing world for 2 years now so I decided to make some ready-to-launch stores for people interested in diving into the world of eCommerce but aren't really bothered setting up the store or don't really know what to exactly do to set up their store and what to do after setting it up.
This is a done-for-you store. I'm offering this store to help people who want to pursue eCommerce and dropshipping but don't know where to start or aren't really bothered setting up their store. With a bit of tweaking to make it your own you can start dropshipping right away. With the purchase of this store your going to get FREE limited bonuses, including my guide to Finding Hot Selling Products valued at $47, my guide to Lowering Facebook Ads Costs valued at $47, my guide to Product Testing & Validation valued at $47, my guide to Scaling Your Store To $1000 Per Day valued at $997, my guide to a case study of Creating An Explosive Giveaway Through Messenger Marketing (And How My Friend Made $24k In A Day With This Method) valued at $497, my best abandoned cart email plug-and-play templates valued at $97. All of this is valued at a total of $1632 and your getting them for FREE. And that’s not even including the store and all its assets you’ll also be receiving including the brand, products, domain, social media etc. If we take what shopify values this store at ($350) and add it in, it's a whopping total value of $1982. If this isn't an amazing offer I don't know what is.
This is a starter store so there isn't any customers or orders coming in. Previous winning products and one current winner are already set up with optimized descriptions with excellent sales copy for each product to give you a headstart. Focusing on the right elements that I'll be giving you on scaling the store can lead you to $10k+/months
Once launched properly, you'll be fulfilling orders automatically with Oberlo, researching the market for more winning products, running Facebook advertising mainly but also extending to other advertising platforms like Google adwords after you are able to since having all your sales come from one platform can be dangerous for the future of your eCommerce business.
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsYou’ll be getting all the logo and branding assets of this starter store for you to quickly implement into wherever you need them and further increase the recognition and awareness of your brand. You’ll be getting the full logo, the favicon, logo, social media profile logo and the branding itself.
- Personal support after saleI’m providing high-quality training content with this starter store package for you to go through and immediately use. This will give you a head start compared to others. What I’m including is my guide to Finding Hot Selling Products valued at $47, my guide to Lowering Facebook Ads Costs valued at $47, my guide to Product Testing & Validation valued at $47, my guide to Scaling Your Store To $1000 Per Day valued at $997, my guide to a case study of Creating An Explosive Giveaway Through Messenger Marketing (And How My Friend Made $24k In A Day With This Method) valued at $497, my best abandoned cart email plug-and-play templates valued at $97. All of this is valued at a total of $1632 and your getting them for FREE. And that’s not even including the store and all its assets you’ll also be receiving including the brand, products, domain, social media etc. If we take what shopify values this store at ($350) and add it in, it's a whopping total value of $1982. If this isn't an amazing offer I don't know what is.
- Product photosWith this amazing, in my humble opinion, store package, you also get 15 previously winning products as well as 1 current winner completely done for you with optimized descriptions to convert potential customers into buyers. They come with optimized product photos, titles and descriptions.
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
I would recommend heading into paid advertising straight away, since I'm pretty experienced with it. However, I would recommend not to sacrifice branding for paid advertising which a lot of people do. Make sure to be active on social media and have social media automations (automating systems that post automatically after scheduling posts for the week or month) while using paid advertising to scale the store tremendously. Influencer marketing is huge and people aren't taking advantage of it. If done right, you can create partnerships with influencers with millions of active followers to somewhat automate and put a marketing system in place. These are what I would be tackling over the course of the next 5 years. But remember to look at your feet and focus where you are right now and what you need to get done right now. Don't get distracted with 'busy' work that doesn't actually move the store into profits in both the long-term and short-term.
Coachable. Willing to learn the strategies, methods and systems needed to run the store. If you’re willing to learn it's all you need to launch this starter store and scale.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.