- Avg. revenue /month$263
- Avg. sessions /month1,158
- Avg. profit /month$150
Thanks for checking out or listing
Webstore, themes, performance and apps:
• We spent a lot of time configuring the store, and increasing the efficiency of and load times of the store. • The store has got multiple Shopify themes in the background that can be used based on the store of the product • Themes in the backend include Shoptimized, load times are between 3-7 secs. • The Shoptimized theme has been optimized for running Facebook ads • Can be used for an individual product (FB ads) or multiple store products • The store has two specific apps, where you can work with two firms in China, they can source your product and ship it in faster time. They have alternatives and apps, we have built a relationship with these companies. We can make an introduction or show how it works
Business model: • Majorly dropshipping • We can make introductions for local outsourcing and shipping of products
Traffic: • Organic traffic ○ Major source of traffic is Pinterest ○ The pins on the Store's Pinterest profile gets close to 440,000 views a month ○ More than 12,500 re-pins ○ Attached Pictures ○ We can teach our strategy, to the buying party • Paid traffic ○ Store is ripe for FB ads There are spikes in traffic and sales, these are from FB ads - We can share the products and demographics details to the buyer
Why should someone buy this store?
- Pinterest is growing
- Organic traffic via Pinterest for the profile is growing, without much work
How can the future owner improve the business?
- With some work and effort will be easy to scale organically or with FB ads
- The products haven't been updated since we started. With updates to the products and store, traffic to the store can be increased
- Using Tailwind and new products to increase traffic
What work have you put into the store?
Explained in the description.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$263Verified
- Avg. sessions /month1,158Verified
- Avg. profit /month$150
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month20
- Shopify plan
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsTransferred at sale via Google Drive or the buyers preferred method
Personal support after sale-1 month of walk throughs and handovers where required. -Any training that is needed. -Product sources -If the buyer is interested , Pinterest training material
Product photosPhotos come with the products and are available on the store, on Shopify's content delivery network
Mailing ListNot Included
How to grow this business
- Add more products
- Increase digital content via Tailwind
- Hire freelancers to work on content for Pinterest
- Double the effort each year, to double the traffic via Pinterest and Instagram -Cost should increase marginally
- Diversify to other traffic sources
Skills to have
-Shopify -Placing orders
Tailwind strategy can be described to the buyers Can share a Pinterest Training to the buyer
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.