The F150 Shop
[REDACTED] was developed to specifically reach the #1 selling truck market in the world! With superior customer service and technical support build on years of experience in the aftermarket performance industry, The F150 Shop would be an ideal niche business that any owner could take to the next level of sales and build a highly profitable company using the foundation, relationships and the recognition we have created over the past year. Benefits include: highly competitive market, profitable, SEO and social media platforms in place, and the perfect platform for exponential growth. Why start from the beginning when you can enter the market already with profit margins in place?
Please be advised, The F150 Shop is being sold as follows;
- The website and all customer, parts database and sales data attached will be transferred into the buyers name
- All social media accounts, contacts, advertising and campaigns in process and associated with The F150 Shop
- Branding package and all rights to the logo, name and usage of collateral design materials
- Gross profit margin is 15 - 25% depending on suppliers/purchasing choices and Buyer must set up their own supplier accounts and financial data upon transfer of website
As The F150 Shop is a subsidiary of a larger company, the following is NOT included:
- tax ID number or company structure beyond agreement to transfer the name to buyers by written agreement as it is a DBA name only
- financial data and/or due diligence information beyond the above included items
- bank information or records
- distribution/warehouse/supplier accounts
We are more than happy to get you a list of the suppliers for during the due diligence period so you have a chance to set up supply/distribution channels prior to taking over the website. Cost of products and shipping rates will be between you and the supplier.
We have verified that discounts will be based on the previous purchase history of [REDACTED] for your benefit.
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.