This business was created with the idea of men's clothing which the niche isn't too saturated and is quite easy to market as clothing is always in demand.
The reason I am selling this website is due to the fact that i no longer have the time to dedicate to this venture and wish to pass off my work to someone passionate who will bring this eCommerce site to life.
The basics to running this site is all you need just fulfill orders, market products, selecting new products as i have neglected this site due to time constraints and maintain a image in a social media stand point.
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsthe Imaging for the site and logos weren't to difficult to create free with sites, any other items related to the site will be forwarded to the new owner by email and anything i have missed feel free to contact me and request for further information, i will be happy to provide.
- Personal support after salei will provide assistance as best i can, i am quite busy as i work for the government but time isn't limited i will support as long as support is needed and within a timely manner.
- Product photosall product photos were transferred using oberlo and product orders also processed with oberlo.
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
If i could i would focus on a social media strategy building followers and gaining likes and once i build a warm market start to utilize Facebook's paid ads to market products.
The new owner should be ready to give a lot of time and effort to build a solid foundation through the use of social marketing, have a good understanding on oberlo in order to process transactions, if within Australia apply for a ABN for your new business and plan for success.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.