- Avg. revenue /month$140
- Avg. sessions /month217
- Avg. profit /month$50
Why this business was started
I decided to start Top Dog Coffee during the Covid-19 pandemic in response to overwhelming number of consumers making coffee at home and the terrible impact this virus has had on charitable organizations in our communities. Unfortunately this pandemic has brought upon terrible financial losses to many amazing charities and their traditional means of fundraising are just not possible. Top Dog Coffee was created as a platform for dog-related charities to bring in donations through the sale of coffee with zero cost to the organization.
The reason of selling this business
I have decided to sell Top Dog Coffee because i have limited time to maximize its full potential and I know in the right hands, it can be taken to the next level. This business has had a $0 marketing/advertising budget since launch, but has still brought in revenue because of strategic charitable partnerships and their incredible advocacy for our brand.
What's involved in running this business
- Remotely overseeing incoming orders and timely fulfillment
- Building new charitable partnerships to increase sales, if desired
- Customer service
- Running marketing/advertising campaigns, if desired
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$140Verified
- Avg. sessions /month217Verified
- Avg. profit /month$50
- Profit Margin25%
- Avg. sales /month5
- Shopify plan
- Gmail email manager for custom email addresses
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsWebsite, Logos, Brand kit, colour scheme, banner images, social media cover photos, advertisement graphics, etc.
Personal support after saleI will provide support during the entire transition period (up to 2 months) and will even assist you with finding a different coffee supplier or setting up Apps in the backend of Shopify in order to bring your vision to life. I am an experienced Shopify store builder and part of the Shopify Parter program.
Product photosDigital file transfer
SuppliersI currently use a local supplier who is located in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada. I am happy to introduce you, or, help you transition the business into a new supplier partnership.
How to grow this business
- Easily support additional charities and grow the business’s sales at the same time!
- Huge opportunity to branch out into selling other merchandise and increase profits
- Lots of opportunities to work with influencers to gain exposure
- Easily implement an affiliate program to autonomously drive sales
- You have the freedom to choose different coffee suppliers. I personally decided to sell locally roasted coffee, with smaller profit margins, but you can easily connect this store to a Shopify coffee dropshipping app and run it remotely
This business has had a $0 marketing/advertising budget from day one because of the current marketing strategy of charitable partnerships. If you were to build a paid campaign via influencers, ads, etc... it could be a game changer for Top Dog Coffee and increase sales dramatically
Skills to have
- Basic Shopify skills
- Advertising/Marketing knowledge would put you in a position to really take Top Dog Coffee to the next level, but isn't necessarily required
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.