TotoRoast is a Studio Ghibli themed store I started 3 months ago that I unfortunately no longer have time to work on, so I'm basically selling it insanely cheap. It comes with Oberlo integration for some of its dropshipping products, and I will also give you:
- The .psd files for some original art done by myself
- The .psd mockups
- Domain name, already all set up
- Instagram (285 followers, @totoroast) and Facebook accounts
- List of anime-related Instagram influencers I've contacted and have working relationships with, for promotional status
- Current mailing list (~10 people)
The store has a lot of potential and I was getting a few sales (particularly of the Totoro Pins). It is extremely well-designed and has Oberlo, social proof, pricing, and images baked all in - taking me 40+ hours of work.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Add more products and find a winning promotional channel.
What work have you put into the store?
How many hours does it take to run this business per week?