- Avg. revenue /month$79
- Avg. sessions /month512
- Avg. profit /month$55
- Inventory value$22,650
Why this business was started
I started this business with my friend and co-founder in the beginning of 2020, we were extremely passionate in this niche and had some great ideas for potential products to grow it into a real brand that could make a difference within the sport we love. In addition to making an impact charitably, we realized there was a massive opportunity to gain marketshare within the community if we were to provide an excellent product with a great message.
The reason of selling this business
Although it has been an incredible ride growing this and speaking with all types of wonderful people, we really can't make the time necessary between day jobs and real estate ventures. The business is extremely ready to 'take off' with the right owner, we just can't allocate the time necessary to properly scale it to the potential it has within it.
What's involved in running this business
- Managing the designer and creating new designs and products based on market and customer feedback
- Fulfilling orders when necessary and providing top-tier customer support
- Managing ad campaigns across all channels and developing new strategies based on results
- Speaking with and identifying suppliers, sampling fabric, colors, designs, measurements, etc
- Managing Social Media Accounts to ensure up-to-date and clean online presence
- General website maintenance
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$79Verified
- Avg. sessions /month512Verified
- Avg. profit /month$55
- Inventory value$22,650
- Profit Margin55%
- Avg. sales /month10
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- Google Workspace & Shopify App
- Shipping & Transaction Fees
Logo and branding assetsCan transfer all google folders to your own account via transferring of all admin email addresses and google drive folders. Branding assets include logos, secondary & tertiary logos, instagram, facebook, and twitter content, etc. In addition, we have a large collection of future product designs that can be released in the future, buyer would not have to create any for at least 6-12 months if creating these designs. (Includes 6 hat designs, 18 regular shirts, and 8 performance shirt designs), all of which will be included with sale and transferred via google drive / google account transfer.
Personal support after saleWill provide personal support for up to 3 months post-acquisition, and willing to provide an additional amount for an agreed upon fee. Support includes zoom conferencing weekly to answer any and all questions, as well as one-off phone calls when necessary. We have a vast experience in product fulfillment, advertising, design work, and more, and happy to step in and share what we know and be as useful as a resource as possible. We are motivated to see this brand grow with the right owner and want to do our best to ensure that happens. After 3 months, we will be happy to provide the same amount of support (or more, or less) as 'consultants', which can be arranged during the sale.
Product photosTransferred via Google Drive (have over 1200 product photos in various settings) that can be used in social media posts, store website posts, etc.
SuppliersWe have multiple supplier relationships that would be happy to continue working with buyer, and also happy to share our methodology for identifying quality suppliers for each product type. Suppliers are based in Guangdong, China and are fluent in English and highly experienced in what they do, they were chosen after a careful selection process of interviewing and messaging a large number of potential candidates.
How to grow this business
- Ad Scaling Across all Platforms (TikTok, Google Ad Network, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Diversify Selling Platforms (Amazon, Fishbrain)
- Expand into Retail Locations (i.e. Local Fishing/Outdoor Stores)
- Sell within Niche Online Marketplace Sellers (i.e. Fishbrain)
- Continue Building Community around Products (i.e. Facebook Group)
- Influencer Utilization (IG & TikTok)
- Brand Ambassador Growth (In-Place, but Haven't Utilized Heavily)
Skills to have
- Knowledge around online (paid) advertising (can outsource to agency if necessary, and can give referrals)
- Basic understanding of the niche and customer profile would be beneficial -We will provide post-sale support to assist with everything if buyer is inexperienced in any of these categories
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.