What do you get when purchasing this online store?
- A fully setup store full of products ready to sell (Over 400 products will be supplied)
- .com (Domain ownership "Wagging Online")
- Personalised email address's ending in the websites domain "WaggingOnline"
- Step by step guide on sourcing new products and modifying existing products
- After sales support, we will guide you through managing an online store from creating a listing to delivering the product.
- Facebook business page & online shop (>720 likes/follows in the last 4 weeks, users from Australia, United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand & Canada)
- 3 x other social media accounts
- Logo ownership
- Mailing list setup with over 170+ active subscribers
- Pre existing sales history (Great for viewing and learning)
- Twitter page & other social media accounts
Questions you may have:
Can I remove or add additional products?
Yes after purchasing the website we will step you though this simple process. We will also show you how to source new products.
So how do you supply the products once a customer makes a purchase through the store?
- This website is linked with the product suppliers, once a customer makes a purchase through the store you will be notified, after this you will confirm the order and delivery details through the management side of the website, once the supplier receives the order they will deliver the product directly to your customers door.
Almost completely automated this store will update the stock qualities automatically from the suppliers website, add additional products with a click of the mouse, adjust pricing store wide in a couple steps. It doesn't get much better than this.
Hand over support will be offered to show you how to source and add products, arrange delivery and payment.
Never touch a single product, simply have the supplier deliver it directly with a couple clicks of the mouse. Complete with tracking updates and automated inventory management.
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.