- Avg. revenue /month$347
- Avg. sessions /month750
- Avg. profit /month$106
In 2006 when Australia was in the grip of its worst drought in living memory I became acutely aware of how fragile and utterly dependent our society and the natural environment is on water. I also felt compelled to try and do something to help conserve this precious commodity and began by researching domestic water consumption. It soon became evident the bathroom and more specifically the shower was the most wasteful area in a typical dwelling.
Further research confirmed that the problem was a global one. Every minute of every day, in hundreds of millions of homes around the world quality fresh drinking water was being wasted due to inefficient showers.
Global water consumption rates are so high that surface water is shrinking at an alarming rate and groundwater reserves are depleting much faster than they can be replenished.
It also became clear that most people were painfully aware of the impact they were having upon our planets fragile environment and that they were willing to adopt every sensible and well priced product available to the market to help combat the escalating problem.
I initially created the business to provide an online store where I could test the market for my new invention 'The Cullector Ultra Efficient Shower'. As time went by I realised that a range of spin off products such as Water Saving Shower Heads, Hoses and Flow Regulators were also popular and that there was an opportunity to expand the product range to showcase all of the best and most practical water saving products available to the market.
I am transitioning into semi retirement to devote more of my time to my passion for inventing and the development of new and innovative products that will enhance the potential for an ecologically sustainable future.
An opportunity exists to buy the business ‘Water Saving Showers Australia’. As global water scarcity increases pressure continues to mount on Governments and consumers to adopt every sensible option available to preserve water. Water Saving Showers Australia is exceptionally well positioned to achieve strong growth in this market segment. The business is currently run as a home based operation but as it expands external warehousing and fulfilment may be needed. Most of the stock is currently SOLD OUT creating a great opportunity for the new owner to expand the range of water saving products on offer, source the best inventory available to the market and establish drop shipping arrangements with suppliers.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$347Verified
- Avg. sessions /month750Verified
- Avg. profit /month$106
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month12
Other details about profit: In October 2014 a campaign was launched on the crowd-funding platform Kick Starter to help develop a hand held version of the Cullector. A short story about the campaign aired on Adelaide’s current affairs program Today Tonight. In the 10 days following the program going to air over $20,000 of pledges and sales were made. The campaign provides validation the market is ready to embrace new and innovative water saving shower products and that public awareness campaigns through mainstream advertising will provide a good return on investment.
- Shopify plan
- Face Book
- Patent Renewals
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsThe business name Water Saving Showers Australia will be transferred via ASIC Connect. The Domains: https://watersavingshowers.com.au, https://watersavingshowersaustralia.com.au, will be transferred via Netregistry. All artwork and images from the website, social media cover photos, advertisement graphics and videos will be digitally transferred in multiple formats including original photos, videos, purchased stock photos and Photo Shop artwork. The database of sales are available on the Shopify Website. A copy of original email requests from potential distributors enquiries can be sent as pdf. The customer satisfaction surveys can be viewed with password access to Survey Monkey.
- Personal support after salePersonal support will be offered by the inventor/ owner for 30 Days after the sale has finalised or as required by the new owner at a negotiated rate.
- Product photosAll product photos will be digitally transferred in multiple formats including original photos and Photo Shop artwork. The ecommerce website includes all associated images, art work and videos including the Explainer Video 90 seconds, TV Add 30 seconds, Installation video and Video of Operation. The website will remain active and will transfer to the new owner on successful completion of the sale.
- Mailing list600subscribers
There is huge potential to grow into the water saving shower market by expanding the range of products and by developing drop shipping channels. I would specifically target customers on tank water, people effected by water scarcity, government bodies managing drought events and customers looking to reduce utility costs at home and in business.
Ideally the new owner will have the ability to expand the range of water saving products on offer and develop drop shipping opportunities. Experience in manufacturing, marketing and distribution would also be a distinct advantage.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.