- Avg. revenue /month$13,556
- Avg. sessions /month1,699
- Avg. profit /month$800
I have bought and sold and created dozens of websites and am constantly adding to my web portfolio. This niche interested because of the demographic of customers that purchase these units. It also was of interest to me because of the high value per unit. This niche is an evergreen niche because wine has been part of the world culture for thousands of years and that will never change.
It's time to focus on new ventures and new websites. I have lost interest in this site and when that happens performance slips. It's time to part ways and focus on other websites in my portfolio that interest me more.
Day to day involves processing orders and dealing with customer support. Both of which are very easily automate with a VA. On going operations include, adding new products from suppliers, getting approved by new suppliers, removing discontinued products and managing ad campaigns.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$13,556Verified
- Avg. sessions /month1,699Verified
- Avg. profit /month$800
- Profit Margin10%
- Avg. sales /month15
Other details about profit: Margin on each product ranges from 10-20%
- Shopify plan
- 1800 number
- Focus on organic traffic. Blog posts, forum participation, pinterest, Facebook groups, etc. 1-2 organic sales per month can lead to $200-600 in profit.
- Add more products. I have only marketed 2 suppliers at this point. I was approved for others but never got around to updating product descriptions so I never marketed those brands.
- Add more suppliers. I have a list of 20+ suppliers I haven't contacted yet. Add more suppliers, more products.
- Add smaller accessory items. These can be used as sale incentives, increase average order value, or email marketing to past customers.
- Partner with a wine subscription site. Mutual benefit for both parties.
- Focus on maturing the facebook pixel. Something I started but still needs work.
- Add products to other marketplaces, where applicable. Again 1-2 sales on eBay, craigslist, etc per month can significantly increase order value.
Experience in dropshipping would be good to have by very easily learned. But at the end of the day you just need to have some hustle.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.