- Avg. revenue /month$7,622
- Avg. sessions /month10,318
- Avg. profit /month$1,663
- Inventory value$10,000
Why this business was started
I finished my university in 2015 and saw people doing ecommerce + manufacturing businesses like t-shirt design printing and selling them on Amazon. After that I decided to start my business with cofounder and we started looking for ideas. Firstly we thought to print designs on plastic iphone cases, but we rejected idea due to lack of meaningfulness. We changed our focus towards wood design Apple accessories. We researched ideas and decided to make real wood veneer stickers for Iphone and Macbook ourselves. 9 months after product development, we started make manufacturing MVP products and make sales on Etsy, Amazon and our website.
We are branded manufacturer, sell via ecommerce and currently increasing b2b sales.
The reason of selling this business
The main reason we want to raise capital and implement new business idea.
What's involved in running this business
- Supply Chain Management - ordering from suppliers;
- Order and Fulfillment management;
- Product development and research;
- Running google ads, facebook ads, email marketing and more;
- Managing sales channels like Amazon Seller Central US,CA,MX,UK,FR,DE,IT,ES,JP,AU, Amazon Vendor Central UK, Etsy, Ebay, Shopify and more;
- B2B sales development - we are currently closing some leads and its up to you if you want to continue with this activity.
- Manufacturing, if you are interested to purchase without it, let us know. Manufacturing activities will give you much better margins and product quality control.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$7,622Verified
- Avg. sessions /month10,318Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,663
- Inventory value$10,000
- Profit Margin22%
- Avg. sales /month350
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- One Drive, Ecomdash, Xsellco, Conversio and more
- Facebook, Google ads
Logo and branding assets- We put our business documents in One Drive cloud. So ease transfer is possible - Brandbook URL: [REDACTED] - Brand is registered in EUIPO
Personal support after saleWe can make support up to 6 months for various questions via live/offline meetings. It will depend from your needs and skills, we would be flexible towards it. 1-2 week - calls / meetings - full time support from my team and myself 3-4th week - calls / meetings - up to 10 hours every week 2-6th month - calls/meetings - up to 2 hours every month and non limited email communication You as well will receive: - Strategy insights, conclusions from the last 4 years of our business and business development insights for the future - Our team member Gintautas will provide trainings for manufacturing, supply chain management and fulfillment/order management he will continue running these operations, so you will need to understand what he is doing. - Co-founder Karol will provide trainings for inventory planning, b2b sales management and product development - I Matas will provide trainings for ecommerce development, sales channel and marketing management, how to use our softwares for various solutions.
Product photosWe put our business documents in One Drive cloud. So ease transfer is possible
How to grow this business
Our current vision is to be #1 premium brand in Apple gadget accessory market.
In order to achieve this we need to act in these fields:
- enter into B2B sales in order to improve quantities, have stable/predictive cashflow and to focus on main value of business product creation. Currently we have +600 retail company list with +1500 lead contacts and +30 warm/hot companies in Europe which we are planning to convert in 1-6 months.
- improve b2c sales via ecommerce sales channels like Amazon, we lost market share there but from past data you can see how much bigger revenues we had
- recreate website in order to improve conversion rate and to adapt it to our new Brandbook
- focus only on 1 customer segment (we have survey answers from our current customers, we have 3 segments which can be targeted, now we target all of them)
- start new initiatives in Public relations, facebooks ads and search for new channels according to target group
- Redesign positioning towards that segment
- Choose marketing channels accordingly
- We worked with 1000 influencers, sent free products to them received a lot of content, we received +3300 trackable mentions on various social channels, we have detailed list of their information which you can use for future marketing campaigns
- I would strongly advice to develop new products in Apple gadget accessory field. It would increase AOV and will let you reach more audience. We have partner who can develop MVP products and we own manufacturing in order to make 1st batch.
- We are finishing 2 product projects: laptop stand and Apple watch wrist band. We could finish these projects with our help.
- I would strongly advice to enter into mass product customisation market, we see big proportion of our orders are personalised but we never made big focus there
- As well, I would strongly advice to develop designs according to trends. For example, James Bond designs and etc. We have capability to do design engraving with laser for various needs.
Skills to have
- Business development skills
- Amazon sales channel management
- Etsy sales channel management
- Shopify store management
- Online marketing
- Order/Inventory management
- People management
- Data analysis for sales optimisation
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.