- Avg. revenue /month$3,887
- Avg. sessions /month7,684
- Avg. profit /month$1,500
Zestoc launched its online Shopify store in July 2017 selling wide variety of different collections for adults, kids, and babies to choose from. Zestoc is a highly profitable store that we have made an expected 72000$ in sales in a year, and received 1147 orders. Our facebook page got 3.2K likes & follows where email list also quickly grew to over 1.4k subscribers.
Our target were primarily men/women living in USA, 30+ years old. Over the time, we managed to scale our revenue to 5 figures. We're selling a couple of our stores as we changed our focus.
Zestoc is surely another very well designed example that you can take inspiration from.
- Starting date: 01.07.2017
- Revenue 2017/2018: 63000$/9550$
- Facebook Ads Spend 2017/2018: 11670€/2860€ (135 campaigns)
- Customer Emails Shop US: 1402
- Revenue Email Marketing Shop US 2017/2018: NA - but setup and ready
- Number of products : 144
- Average profit margin: 25-30% = REVENUE - PRODUCT COST - ADS
✅ WHAT NICHES ?
Zestoc is a GENERAL store that can sell any products.
Zestoc is ideal for someone who's already managing multiple Dropshipping stores and wants to expand his business/revenue especially in USA other English peaking countries.
Zestoc could also fit for someone that have a minimum knowledge about Dropshipping and wants to launch quickly and efficiently while having revenue from the start thanks to an already educated facebook pixel.
Also, We had put a lot of effort to tune our sales funnel to achieve a extraordinary high conversion rate! You will learn from the best and see what we did to setup a successful store in less than a year.
✅IS THE PRICE NEGOTIABLE?
- NO SORRY.
- We priced Zestoc very competitively because we want to sell it quickly.
- If you think, this is too much for you, it’s completely fine, there are many other stores for sale.
✅ REASON(S) FOR SELLING
We’ve started building a brand of swimwear & we just can’t have our focus on too many things.
✅WHAT ARE YOU BUYING ?
Really EVERYTHING that is link to the store but here is a non exhaustive list:
- Shopify store
- FB Page, Domain
- Klaviyo Account
- Contacts of Suppliers
- Team of freelancers for customer support etc etc.
- 1 day of assistance for the migration
✅INTERESTING TO KNOW
- Zestoc is “Google Shopping” ready; Merchant Center is connected etc.
- If you are interested, we’d love to hop on a call with you! We can also schedule a Teamviewer session, so you can see for yourself (desktop remote session)
- Definitely MORE & MORE Email Marketing such as retargeting campaign to the existing customers etc.
- Keep testing different products to find a winner and scale up.
- Opening new sales channels (Google Shopping, Snapchat Ads, Instagram etc.)
- Build up stronger SEO ranking of the site.
- Selling in other english speaking countries
Thousands of hours: * Split testing different sales funnel to obtain the best converting one * Source potential products to test, sell and earn profits Use Facebook * Instagram Ads to target specific audiences and generate traffic to the store * Precise and well-written copywriting with clear product images * Manage multiple inventories and assist with customer service with professional manner Etc.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$3,887Verified
- Avg. sessions /month7,684Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,500
- Profit Margin25%
- Avg. sales /month100
Other details about profit: Average profit margin: 25 to 30% = REVENUE - PRODUCT COST - ADS --> this is how we calculate the average profit margin.
- Shopify plan
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.